Heat N' Brew™ Coffee Maker
Heat N’ Brew™ Programmable 10 Cup Coffee Maker, HB
Heat N’ Brew 10-Cup programmable coffee maker features professional grade technology to deliver the best tasting coffee at home, all in a contemporary design.
- PROGRAMMABLE - Our digital clock allows you to program a brew start time
- CLEANEST POUR - Our exclusive Drip-Free Carafe delivers the cleanest pour on the market with a proprietary lid and spout design that arcs the coffee into the cup and wicks the rest back into the carafe
- BUNN BREWS DIFFERENTLY – Building on our commercial brewing expertise, we developed a proprietary brewing process called Heat & Release Technology™, meeting professional brewing standards to deliver exceptional coffee at home. How does it work? Pour water in, press the brew button and the coffee maker’s Heat & Release Technology™ precisely measures when the water reaches the ideal brewing temperature of 197.6ºF-204.8ºF and only then does the temperature activated valve open and the brewing process begin
- BREW TIME - Brews 20oz of coffee in about 6 minutes and 10 cups in about 10 minutes
- TALLER FUNNEL - Our funnel is engineered to accommodate BUNN filters which are ¼" taller than other filters. This unique design allows for the quick flow of water and prevents overflow of grounds.
- BUILT TO LAST - We provide a 'best-in-industry' 3-Year Warranty
- BREW A TRAVEL MUG OR A CARAFE - Brew as little as 20 ounces to fill a travel mug, or brew a full 10-cup carafe
- AUTO SHUT OFF - The Auto-warmer plate turns on during brewing and off after 2 hours
- WE ARE HERE TO HELP - Our Customer Service Team is located in Springfield, IL, USA to take your calls, emails and online chat
- Specialty Coffee Association Certified
- SIMPLE TO USE - The pour-in bowl features a water level indicator to show you how much water has been added
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN - Artful, with curved lines, a suspended filter basket and stainless-steel accents
- CAFÉ TASTE AT HOME - Our commercial style multi-stream sprayhead evenly showers hot water over the coffee grounds to provide maximize flavor, making your 'at-home' coffee taste like a cup from your favorite café